Quote of the Day

Thursday, September 11, 2014

MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

Lately I have playing my guitar a lot and listening to music all the time. I've found that I really and truly love listening and making my own music. This got me thinking. Is it really hard to make a successful career in music? I don't necessarily have to be a singer or play the guitar, I think it would just be fun to be a music producer. I already have some experience in music from working the sound board for my churches band every Sunday and at practices. What other positions are there in the music industry that I may be successful in? It may not even be a career that comes from music. Even if it was just a side job that made my day a little better, I think it would definitely be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment