Quote of the Day

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Masterpiece in Progress

I've gained some new ideas recently about how to further my progress on my masterpiece. My masterpiece is about music and I wanted to maybe start writing songs and making music with my guitar. A few days ago Joey brought a great idea to me. He said that his masterpiece had to do with going on hikes and making videos about them and posting them to YouTube or other social media. With that being known, he then asked if I wanted to be the music in the background of his videos because YouTube often blocks any copyrighted songs from being used in videos. I quickly thought that it was an awesome idea and a great way to get some of my music heard so I am really looking forward to working on this more with him. I think this will turn out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment